Tuesday 29 January 2013

The life Penalty - to the enhancement and progressive development of human rights

  The life Penalty- to the enhancement and progressive development of human rights


  I'm support The life Penalty, not "the death penalty", because i'm always support the life and never the death.. opposite  I have a dream , i have a wish, i work and i want kill the death!;D  whole my life  i think how i can kill the  fucking Death!:D;D;D
and Peoples who support the death penalty. i want ask: who give they the inhuman right  kill somebody, under law, or outlaw??...






People close your  eyes and I M A G I N E !* Just imagine whole USA and whole world without the death penalty, I M A G I N E !* ;)  
P.s  i want one beautiful day my dream come true and  abolish "the death penalty"!






and

Warning!!!
  we are our children's example.. don't forget it..

                          Khatia Shiuka



No comments: