Saturday 20 July 2013

I'm A Real Poet

I'm A Real Poet 

I'm a real poet, and I'm not happy about that...

18 july, 2013

Photo; by British photographer A.Wharton



  
 
 "'The Poetry Spoke rocked last night! Guest Poet Päul Richie turned up the heat on an already sweltering audience with his 15 minute set of sensual poetry, the listeners were immersed into his world of sex, raw emotion, sense of place and explorations of character and identity. It was a unique and most entertaining poetic journey that I was honoured to be part of. The Open Mic poets delivered their usual diverse talented mix of comedy, tragedy and philosophy, most notably newcomer Khatia Shiuka with her powerful Dadaist performance and Jason with his dark philosophical piece. Can't wait for the next Poetry Spoke on Thursday August 1st, it's going to be a rocking one! " 'The Poetry Spoke' review, 19 July, 2013



No comments: