Monday 14 October 2013

Who Discovered America?

Who Discovered America?

I wrote about before but let me tell you now again; Two years ago I discovered; Germany Greece, Italy, Austria, Turkey, Ukraine etc..
Doesn't matter if there lived already people... I really discovered... for me everything was very new, but not for local people....
Photo: Let me tell you;Two years ago I discovered; German, Greece, Italy, Austria, Turkey, Ukraine etc..
Doesn't matter if there lived already people... I really discovered... for me  everything was very new, but not for local people, for the'aborigines' :)
And who discovered America and when I really don't care this absurd & stupidity!:) Christopher Columbus? And What he discovered In America? when there were already people, American People...... But nobody want the truth, people hate truth..
K. Shiuka

No comments: