Saturday 29 November 2014

Death of A Revolutionary (Margaret Thatcher)

Death of a Revolutionary
What Britain needs is an iron lady.
Margaret Thatcher
* I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me, that's not their job.
I don't mind how much my Ministers talk, so long as they do what I say.
Margaret Thatcher
'A documentary about the late former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, which could be criticised for being an uncritical hommage rather than a balanced view of her premiership. Most of the negative impacts caused by the fundamental changes she brought to Britain have been "elegantly" omitted, but her motives, her basic believes, her encouraging message and everything positive she stood for are beautifully summarised and one understands why despite her errors and some misjudgement she could be praised as a great and visionary politician who not only changed Britain for the better   but had an influence on the world like few other politicians can claim.'
( Only one woman, of course I am glad and happy with that pic and historical fact! 
Great photo, indeed!  I'll be more happy in the future when i will saw one more great 'pics" in live.
K. S)
  
* You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. 
* If you lead a country like Britain, a strong country, a country which has taken a lead in world affairs in good times and in bad, a country that is always reliable, then you have to have a touch of iron about you. 
One of the things being in politics has taught me is that men are not a reasoned or reasonable sex.
Margaret Thatcher

No comments: