Wednesday 25 February 2015

Simone de Beauvoir, Jean-Paul Sartre, Bertrand Russell & Bertolt Brecht

 Jean-Paul Sartre; When the rich wage war it's the poor who die'.
 * Freedom is what we do with what is done to us.
I am condemned to be free

(photo; Simone de Beauvoir and Jean-Paul Sartre during an interview, Paris, 1970)

 Simone de Beauvoir; Feminists who oppose revolution do much harm to the struggle of women. They are fools with no real political agenda.
 I tore myself away from the safe comfort of certainties through my love for the truth; and truth rewarded me.
One's life has value  I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom.
P. s  Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay.



  ✌️ ❤️ ✌️
 Bertrand Russell; War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

  Bertolt Brecht; Unhappy is the land that needs a hero.

No comments: