Monday 9 March 2015

'India's Daughter's Mahatma Gandhi's Daughter To Me


Dear Indian friends, I watched India's Daughter it was too painful and shameful. My body, heart and soul is full of pain, now. Please reject the culture of the rapists and their defender Indian lawyers, Culture which demean women, leading to rape. Culture where the rapists and their lawyers explained their culture with chilling clarity, In culture where there Lawyer defending rapists: "We have the best culture. In our culture there's no place for a woman", reject anti - human culture or minimum unfriend me, you're not welcome in my friends list!
I love Mahatma Gandhi and 'India's Daughter" is Mahatma Gandhi's daughter to me. No tolerance to intolerance & violence!
If you hate your own mother and sisters, daughters and wives, so who do you love ?:( Your Country? God?
For what or for who you want your country without dignity?:((
                   Khatia Shiuka

 http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b05534p0/storyville-20142015-19-indias-daughter

No comments: