Monday 7 October 2013

My Liverpool Home


My Liverpool Home 
"My Liverpool Home" Is My Project For College, Diploma In Art & Design.
It's like a simply homework, for college..  .
P.s For Video Collage I used my photography... I have  maybe 50 000 Images about Liverpool.. ( I took in Liverpool) but I have no free time for choose the right pictures and put together in simply "project" which project actually who care.. But If somebody care liverpool's or British heritages,,,, Give me a message, a chance, support & money for nice, reasonable  Documentary Film for tourists, for  tourism industry etc....
 I want do it..... but without elementary support I have no hope and stimul.

 K. Shiuka
My Liverpool Home

 "
 (Music In Video; AndrT Rieu & His Johann Strauss Orchestra-The Second Waltz")

No comments: