Sunday 2 February 2014

I feel It, K. Shiuka

I feel It
 
 I don't know; why i was there?.. maybe the dead people's spirit  called me :))
I don't know, or why dead people, especially poets and artists are more close with me then alive people, including alive poets? ...
Or why i always think so; dead people is more alive than alive people?
 Maybe they love silence and think like me? And how i know alive people hate alone, hate solitude...
They afraid to start think, that is why George Bernard Shaw said that; 'Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.' that is why they are more dead people to me,  than "dead people'... 
 dead poets souls protects me, everywhere, including in the UK. they are my real friends
 and soul mates...
.first is 'feel'.. after "word, ..
and first i feel it, after i wrote for you ...  :)
K. Shiuka


No comments: