* Voting is the most precious right of every citizen, and we have a moral obligation to ensure the integrity of our voting process.
* What we have to do... is to find a way to celebrate our diversity and debate our differences without fracturing our communities.
* If a country doesn't recognize minority rights and human rights, including women's rights, you will not have the kind of stability and prosperity that is possible.
Human rights are women's rights, and women's rights are human rights.
* As long as there are those who are willing to shed blood and take innocent life in the name of religion – in the name of God – the world will never know a true and lasting peace.
* Why extremists always focus on women remains a mystery to me, but they all seem to. It doesn’t matter what country they’re in, or what religion they claim, they all want to control women. They want to control how we dress. They want to control how we act. They even want to control the decisions we make about our own health and our own bodies.'
'Anywhere in the world, women should have the right to make their own choices. About what they wear, how they worship, the jobs they do, the causes they support. These are choices women have to make for themselves, and they are a fundamental test of democracy.
(Photo; United States Presidents - Only men.. That's shocking! ready for hilary 2016!!! I am ready!:))))) K. S ))))
Hillary Clinton: 'Women Need to Be Able to Choose'
Women in the World - 2012
Hillary Clinton - Free and Equal In Dignity!
Be ready for Hilary! <3