Saturday 17 August 2013

Patti Smith; I don't fuck much with the past but I fuck plenty with the future.

I don't fuck much with the past 
but I fuck plenty with the future. 
(P. s. R. M)


Patti Smith, Just Kids


 (Patti Smith on talk show promoting her book Babel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N5beZ_CCXk)



Later he would say that the Church led him to God, and LSD led him to universe. He also said that art led him to the devil, and sex kept him with the devil.
 Patti Smith, Just Kids


   Actually, the only time I ever tried to cultivate being sexy was when I read Peyton Place. I was about sixteen and I read that this guy's watching this woman walk and he can tell she's a good fuck by the way she walks. It's a whole passage. He's telling Allison McKenzie, "I know you're a virgin." And she says, "Well, how?" And he says, "I can tell by the way you walk." And I thought, Uh-oh, everybody knows! I was ashamed to be a virgin, so I tried to cultivate a fucked walk. I tried to figure out what it looked like. I figured I'd watch any hot woman I could. I mean, look at Jeanne Moreau. You watch her walk across the street on the screen and you know she's had at least a hundred men. 
      Patti Smith
(Penthouse interview, 1976)

  ♥ ♥ ♥






 ♥ ♥ ♥



I refuse to believe that Hendrix had the last possessed hand,
that Joplin had the last drunken throat,
that Morrison had the last enlightened mind.
  Patti Smith




Patti Smith Group in Sweden 1976.







  ♥ ♥ ♥





  I  ♥ ♥ ♥ you

 

No comments: