Monday 28 April 2014

Antonin Artaud On Suicide

(Photo; Vincent Van Gogh &  Antonin Artaud)

* It is almost impossible to be a doctor and an honest man, but it is obscenely impossible to be a psychiatrist without at the same time bearing the stamp of the most incontestable madness: that of being unable to resist that old atavistic reflex of the mass of humanity, which makes any man of science who is absorbed by this mass a kind of natural and inborn enemy of all genius.
* I myself spent nine years in an insane asylum and I never had the obsession of suicide, but I know that each conversation with a psychiatrist, every morning at the time of his visit, made me want to hang myself, realizing that I would not be able to cut his throat.
Antonin Artaud


 P.s Doctors  in psychiatric hospital use electroshock treatments on Antonin Artaud, In January 1948, Artaud was diagnosed with colorectal cancer. He died shortly afterwards on 4 March 1948, alone in the psychiatric clinic..
(fatherfuckers doctors killed genius!:(( K. S)


Both are great, Where they are now, ?.. all good people died..
. where they are now ???????
 Lou Reed watchs me from my wall, His eyes are full of sadness.. It makes me feel sad,
 I'm very confused.. it's deep pain, where they gone, where they gone, where they gone..


No comments: