Monday 28 April 2014

James Joyce - Walking Into Eternity


 James Joyce 
*  Irresponsibility is part of the pleasure of all art; it is the part the schools cannot recognize.
* You forget that the kingdom of heaven suffers violence: and the kingdom of heaven is like a woman.
 * I think a child should be allowed to take his father's or mother's name at will on coming of age. Paternity is a legal fiction.
                  James Joyce
P.s  Not only name,  mother's or father's or country's  religion too. I was born christian - orthodox ... 
WhEn i grown up, I found out it was too "funny"..:D 
Just violence and stupidity never was funny to me..
 Stupidity is equal violence and stupidity hurts me, deadly. 
K. Shiuka
Pitch N Putt with Beckett and Joyce

I Can't Go On, I'll Go On


Irresponsibility is part of the pleasure of all art; it is the part the schools cannot recognize.” - Pauline Kael.????? What's going on?:DDDD

No comments: