John Locke (1632-1704) was an English philosopher and thinker and the "Father of Classical Liberalism"
* All mankind, being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty or possessions.
* Education begins the gentleman, but reading, good company and reflection must finish him.
* New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.
* Where all is but dream, reasoning and arguments are of no use, truth and knowledge nothing.
* No man's knowledge here can go beyond his experience.
* The only task of the government is the protection of private property.
(because protect private property is a guarantee ofindividual freedom. :))))