Monday 1 June 2015

Artists Statement (And + my Digital Artworks)

 Artists statement 

Let There Be Line
Khatia Shiuka

My primary aim was to create a lines in my art, photography and video. I created a digital artworks based unnatural, abstract lines. I also created photography, based on a natural lines. For the digital art I've used my own photography and contemporary technics and programs such as PIXLR editor, Photoshop, and other paint programs. Based well known artists such as Russian abstract artist Wassily Kandinsky, American artist Mark Rothko, Russian suprematist Kazimir Malevich, I've created digital artworks. I have experimented Rothko's colours, also based my favourite Dadaist artists’ experience, I have made a few collage artworks.
In this case my art is ‘for art’s sake’ and I only hope you will enjoy. 




No comments: