Saturday 23 November 2013

Smile

Smile


 Smile when you live in pain, Just smile, just do it..

I'm  in Art Gallery... but I'm not there..  pain was with me..............................
 Pain destroyed me...:( ) Often my body is so weak..)
 but I play that; I'm ok.. because I have no another way.. 
 I don't want bothered people all the time,  plus i know, actually nobody care me......  
(My room's walls better understand me, then somebody else... I love my walls... and any walls, now.. them can feel me... tree can feel me, and i can feel them....)
 British people have old tradition, they often said to me; 'Smile', them don't like unhappy faces.. (And who like it?:))
 Smile is Visa card, here... "Smile, Just do it"If you can, but often i can't... If I smile, It will be very bitter-funny and unnatural.. because my face and eyes walking with permanent pain and broken heart. ...

Sometimes I think that; Nothing has changed...
(Smile,  O Lucky Man) 

 Venus in Furs 
Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather 
Whiplash girlchild in the dark 
Comes in bells, your servant, don't forsake him 
Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart 

Downy sins of streetlight fancies 
Chase the costumes she shall wear 
Ermine furs adorn the imperious 
Severin, Severin awaits you there 

I am tired, I am weary 
I could sleep for a thousand years 
A thousand dreams that would awake me 
Different colors made of tears 

Kiss the boot of shiny, shiny leather 
Shiny leather in the dark 
Tongue of thongs, the belt that does await you 
Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart 

Severin, Severin, speak so slightly 
Severin, down on your bended knee 
Taste the whip, in love not given lightly 
Taste the whip, now plead for me 

I am tired, I am weary 
I could sleep for a thousand years 
A thousand dreams that would awake me 
Different colors made of tears 

Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather 
Whiplash girlchild in the dark 
Severin, your servant comes in bells, please don't forsake him 
Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart ...

Now 'Smile, It Confuses People' :)

No comments: