Friday 3 January 2014

Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution? G. M

 Only Groucho Marx Makes me happy <3
K. Shiuka
I find television very educating. 
Every time somebody turns on the set,
 I go into the other room and read a book.

 * 
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.



*
 Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.



 *
Why should I care about posterity? What's posterity ever done for me?
 *
I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining.

*
 Before I speak, I have something important to say.
*
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
*
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
             Groucho Marx 



No comments: