Saturday 7 June 2014

Portrait Of Lucian Freud, By Khatia Shiuka

Portrait Of Lucian  Freud
By Khatia Shiuka
Lucian Michael Freud (1922 - 2011) was a German- berlin -born British painter.  
 Freud was the son of a German Jewish mother, Lucie, and an Austrian Jewish father, Ernst L. Freud, He was a grandson of well known Sigmund Freud.
He moved with his family to St John's Wood, London, in 1933 to escape the rise of Nazism.  Now across the world he is well known as a British Painter, not as a German Painter.  And It's great.

Today, In my sketch book I draw L. Freud portrait in 20-30 minutes, I used simply poor materials and techniques; Pastels, pen, pencils etc..
Just what i had.....:))
K. Shiuka

 This's my collage artwork; "Spirit of peace" In studio, in Arts centre':)) and me, of course:))
I want this Art work for exhibition :DDDD

No comments: